23 Mar

A reason to blog again…

hey folks – i haven’t gone over the many comments and posts that have come inthe last few weeks. will get on it soon. in the meantime, we have dates! hope to see you there. i don’t tour much!

love-beads and incense, brad

………………………………………..

May 11 – Philadelphia, PA – World Cafe Live

May 13 – Foxboro, MA – Showcase Live
May 14 – Northhamption, MA – Iron Horse Music Hall
May 15 – New York, NY – City Winery
May 16 – Vienna, VA – Jammin Java

May 18 – Cleveland, OH – Beachland Ballroom
May 19 – Ann Arbor, MI – The Ark

May 21 – Madison, WI – The Majestic
May 22 – Chicago, IL – Martyr’s
May 23 – Milwaukee, WI – Shank Hall

Filed under: Uncategorized

25 Responses to “A reason to blog again…”

1. By Fifi on Mar 23, 2010 | Reply

No chance to come in Hungary… :(
    Best
    Fifi

2. By kyle on Mar 23, 2010 | Reply

oh man, that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I will be at the Madison and/or Chicago shows for sure!!!!!!!

3. By Frank Pascual on Mar 23, 2010 | Reply

YES!! My requests are answered! I will come see you guys in Chicago and Milwaukee! Thanks Brad!

4. By Justin on Mar 24, 2010 | Reply

Im going to be in Ohio for the May 2-4 weekend and i will just miss your cleveland show. Gonna maybe try and make the show in Michigan on the 18th. Unless your planning on coming out to toronto? Any plans brad? You would save me a good couple of tanks of gas!

5. By brad on Mar 25, 2010 | Reply

justin

we’ll be in toronto some time in the fall i suspect.

best. brad

6. By Gabe on Mar 27, 2010 | Reply

Here’s hoping I can make it to the Philadelphia show! Thanks so much for coming our way :)

7. By Gabe on Apr 4, 2010 | Reply

Just bought my ticket for the Philly show :) and yesterday I preordered the new album…what a great month it is going to be. Can’t wait to hear you guys all fresh and new! Cheers, Gabe

8. By Ollie on Apr 9, 2010 | Reply

Brad – I’m not really sure what I want to say here (not a big blogger). I just wanted to express my anticipation for hearing Ooh La La. I’ve been a die hard fan of your work since I’ve heard The Ghosts That Haunt Me when I was 10. Each album has its own style and beauty, and I can’t get enough! I can’t wait to hear what comes next! Keep up the great work. ~Ollie

9. By Tim Pacheco on Apr 11, 2010 | Reply

Any dates planned for California… I’m right in the middle between L.A. and S.F., on the coast, San Luis Obispo. I would love to come see you!! Tim

10. By Jane on Apr 12, 2010 | Reply

Looking forward to the XPN show and hearing the new music. Philly in springtime…the Paris of the East.

11. By Doug on Apr 13, 2010 | Reply

Hoping to make it to Vienna, VA. Looking forward to it!

By the way, I caught the Ooh La La cover art on the album’s wikipedia page, and it’s killer! The image is so small though, I hope you can hook us up with a nice big one soon.

Doug

P.S. Hope you eventually make it to Western PA some time as well!

12. By Scott on Apr 13, 2010 | Reply

I may have to venture up to Cleveland, although as a Pittsburgher it’s sort of hard to do since everyone here has a pronounced animosity towards that city. Any chance you could stop by Pittsburgh, especially since we’ve got Mellon Arena at the end of its life and in need of an awesome act to close it out?

13. By Irene on Apr 16, 2010 | Reply

Hi,

Since a month i listen to your music and it brings a smile on my face and gives me air to breath and now i want more, come to the Netherlands! ?

14. By Ben Daniels on Apr 17, 2010 | Reply

Umm… Brad?

You forgot about Fairfield, Iowa.

15. By Pete on Apr 20, 2010 | Reply

Will there be a Seattle stop sometime?

16. By Norman on Apr 20, 2010 | Reply

Wait a minute – are blog entries being deleted from time to time? Because, guess what, I wrote an entry extraordinaire 2 or 3 months ago and believe me, if you read it, you would have had something to say about it. It wasn’t offensive or anything, I was just really good that night. And now I come back to check it out and I can’t even find it anymore. Now that’s what I call a disappointment!

And by the way, I have been (buying and) listening to your records since “The Ghosts That Haunt Me” & this is Germany here. Well, all I wanted to say was that I like the title of the new record. Alright,

Good Night

17. By Rachel on Apr 22, 2010 | Reply

Hey, where will you be after the 23rd? Are you done then, or will you still be around wisconsin?? I’m from Madison, but will of course be out of town that weekend :(

18. By Eric on Apr 23, 2010 | Reply

Brad,

Do you still have the huge chops? That might be why that dude thought you were homeless…

I’m glad to see some dates, but I doubt you’ll be coming anywhere near Idaho?

My best friend and I drove to Portland to see you on the GYAH tour. It was our first concert, and rightly so it was to see you in all of your cowboy hat and red lace bra glory.

Unforgettable concert. Although unfortunately my only memento, my LID hat (do you remember those?) got stolen a few years ago. Still bummed about that.

It’s awesome that you’re back on the road. I have every album, and you completely dominate my iPhone. Songs of the Unforgiven even finally turned my wife. Incredible album.

Anyway, enough spewing praise. Good luck on the tour, man. I’m really lookin foward to the albums!

All the best to you and your wife!

-Eric

19. By Matt on Apr 25, 2010 | Reply

Is there any chance you’ll be doing “Cocaine” at your show in Milwaukee? We’d love to hear your cover!!!

20. By Jason on Apr 27, 2010 | Reply

This is great! Can’t wait for the MA show see all you loyal fans there.

21. By Steve on Apr 27, 2010 | Reply

Is Ellen touring with you? Can’t tell from the promos! Thanks :)

22. By MikeC on Apr 28, 2010 | Reply

Hi Brad,

I’ll be at the Northampton show. Looking forward to seeing one of my favorite bands.

Is this tour a re-union or will we see new personnel?

Thanks…–Mike

23. By Matt on Apr 28, 2010 | Reply

New record sounds great… going to pre-order today! Woohoo.

24. By Matt on Apr 28, 2010 | Reply

Also – Are you going to have tour posters?!!!

25. By MikeC on May 17, 2010 | Reply

Well, the Northampton show is over and wow was it great!

I was so glad to see Ellen take the stage (love you too Brad but there’s no CTD harmonies without Ellen). And I’m just in awe with how Stuart can make one guitar sound like a whole band! Incredible!

Best of luck with the rest of the tour. Hope you had as much fun as we did.

“Ooh La La” and panties are on order!!

Thanks for a great night…–Mike